EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
If you are a problem solver or creative thinker, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume along with an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you shortly to discuss career opportunities.
Candidates with the following academic backgrounds are viewed favourably:
FINANCE & ADMIN ASSISTANT
HCMC–Full time –Permanent role
Landmark Investment Consulting (LIC) is a Brisbane- based boutique firm specialized in migration investment, finance and business advisory. We are a dynamic & multicultural team comprising of licensed tax agents, accountants, financial planners, strategic advisors, migration agent and lawyer.
The business currently operates under two brands: LCG (investment consultancy, skilled & business migration services) and Holzworth Partners (financial and accounting services). We are seeking a talented and career-driven graduate to support the incorporation of LIC operations and expansion into Vietnam market.
What’s in it:
- Competitive entry-level package (600 –1,000 AUD) with unrestricted, performance- based salary increase
- Opportunity to be part of an international team of dynamic, experienced and friendly professionals: We are here to help you grow to your best
- Myriad opportunities to progress in your career: you will be exposed to all aspects of an advisory business: from daily administrative work, research, analysis to servicing clients, meetings with both public and private sectors in Vietnam and Australia
- Frequent travel between Australia and Vietnam, depending on your ability to handle duties in both countries
- Ability to work in Australia for the right and committed talents
Your main roles:
The job is a ‘hands-on’ role supporting the directors to set up our representative office in HCMC and service Vietnamese investors seeking to invest and migrate to Australia. Main duties include:
- Administrative support for office setup and registration
- Support the organisation of meetings, seminars and study tours to Australia
- Collecting and compiling client documentation
- Basic analysis and assessment of client finance and financial statements
- Representing the company to follow up with clients on certain matters
- Support the finance and accounting team to establish outsourced services in Vietnam
- Managing inter-office liaison with key stakeholders in Vietnam and Australia
- Other secretarial work as assigned by the directors
Please apply ONLY if you meet these minimum requirements:
- Excellent English skills (IELTS 7.0)
- Major in Finance, Accounting, International Trade/Economics, Marketing Management or Business Administration (with at least 2 finance/accounting electives)
- Those with some business experience will be highly regarded
- Quick learner and excellent critical thinker
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound judgment and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Reliable and flexible
- Technologically proficient and excellent PC skills
How to apply:
Kindly email email@example.com resume (maximum 2 pages) and a summary (maximum 200 words) addressing these questions:
- Why should we hire you?
- How will you be able to contribute to the company?
- What do you wish to achieve from this role?
Application deadlines: 18 Oct 2018
Tentative start date: 1 Nov 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest and sharing
Website: Lmkgroup.com.au | Holzworth.com.au
Brisbane – Full Time – Permanent
An ideal full-time opportunity for graduates or entry – level professionals who are career driven and eager to learn and grow. You will assist the Managing Partner in carrying out daily admin work and coordinating with Vietnamese clients on a frequent basis. Your duties will include 50% admin and secretarial tasks, 20% writing, 20% research, 10% logistic and operational tasks.
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours. However you must be able to work outside of business hours whenever needed
- Plenty of opportunities to progress in your career, from administrative role to operational and managerial role depending on your capabilities and willingness to learn
- Performance based salary, no fixed review periods. You may receive two raises in a year or one after two years. Your competency and work attitudes will decide your salary growth
- Opportunities to travel across Australia and to Vietnam frequently, again depending on your work performance
- Opportunities to learn all aspects of operating a consulting business and managing external relations.
- Coordinate with clients to obtain required documents for their visa applications
- Prepare application forms and document uploads
- Record expense and income, prepare invoices and follow up payments
- Assist in setting up business process, and constantly improving efficiency of the process system
- Handle daily secretarial duties for the Managing Partner
- Support in event planning and organisation for investment promotion activities
- Research and suggest solutions to various business and client matters
- Collaborate with the company’s partners and contractors to tackle daily operational tasks
Please apply only if you meet ALL requirements:
- A Vietnamese speaker
- Excellent English comprehension and writing skills and an ability to communicate effectively in both Vietnamese and English. Your work mainly involves with business emails and formal writing which is only suitable for minimum IELTS 7.0 in reading and 6.5 in writing.
- Thrive to exceed your client and colleagues’ expectations
- At least a bachelors degree at min 65% GPA, majored in business administration, finance, commerce, marketing, event management, communications or journalism
- Ability to work under high pressure and prioritise work wisely and efficiently
- Ability to offer practical and creative solutions to requests and issues
- An avid learner with positive and constructive work attitudes
- Excellent computer skills, preferably a Mac user
- Great attention to detail
If you have the above qualities, please apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction (no more than 200 words) demonstrating your suitability for this position. We will request for your resume should you progress to the next stage.
STRICTLY NO MESSAGING OR PHONE ENQUIRIES.
Application close date: 30 March 2018
Contract periods: 6 months with possibility of extension
An exciting part-time opportunity for final year students or recent graduates majored in IT or digital marketing. This position is ideal for those seeking flexible working hours and location. You can work from home at any desired time provided all deadlines are met. To be eligible for this role, you must reside in Brisbane and be able to work outside of normal business hours when needed.
About the role
The role is to ensure that the business content of the company website is maintained and administered while managing and creating all product and business related electronic communications.
This will include but not limit to:
- Design, creation and maintenance of emails and newsletters: Create, develop and improve emails and templates . Set-up, designs, scheduling, testing, and live sends of recurring triggered content-driven email campaigns. Maintain automatic emails, create new email sends, importing of send lists, data analysis and tracking, and administration management within the platform
- Website content development and maintenance: Design web layouts. Maintain and add product and business content.
- Implementation of upgrades and patches in a timely manner: Document application and web site changes or change procedures.
- Other tasks: Troubleshoot any data, web content or email issues. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Bachelors Degree with majors in IT, web programming, digital marketing or communications
- Include a portfolio of design or content writing work with the application.
- Demonstrated HTML coding capabilities
- Excellent user of Photoshop
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office suites; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication skills: applies appropriate techniques to facilitate the effective transfer of ideas/information between people; expresses ideas effectively (both written and oral) in individual and group situations; adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience
- Ability to speak a second language is highly regarded (preferably Vietnamese or Chinese)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please limit your resume and cover letter to no more than one page and 300 words, respectively. Due to high volume of applications, only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Please feel free to email us for more information or enquiries. STRICTLY NO PHONE ENQUIRIES.
Application close date: 30 May 2017