EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
If you are a problem solver or creative thinker, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume along with an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you shortly to discuss career opportunities.
Candidates with the following academic backgrounds are viewed favourably:
Contract periods: 6 months with possibility of extension
An exciting part-time opportunity for final year students or recent graduates majored in IT or digital marketing. This position is ideal for those seeking flexible working hours and location. You can work from home at any desired time provided all deadlines are met. To be eligible for this role, you must reside in Brisbane and be able to work outside of normal business hours when needed.
About the role
The role is to ensure that the business content of the company website is maintained and administered while managing and creating all product and business related electronic communications.
This will include but not limit to:
- Design, creation and maintenance of emails and newsletters: Create, develop and improve emails and templates . Set-up, designs, scheduling, testing, and live sends of recurring triggered content-driven email campaigns. Maintain automatic emails, create new email sends, importing of send lists, data analysis and tracking, and administration management within the platform
- Website content development and maintenance: Design web layouts. Maintain and add product and business content.
- Implementation of upgrades and patches in a timely manner: Document application and web site changes or change procedures.
- Other tasks: Troubleshoot any data, web content or email issues. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Bachelors Degree with majors in IT, web programming, digital marketing or communications
- Include a portfolio of design or content writing work with the application.
- Demonstrated HTML coding capabilities
- Excellent user of Photoshop
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office suites; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication skills: applies appropriate techniques to facilitate the effective transfer of ideas/information between people; expresses ideas effectively (both written and oral) in individual and group situations; adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience
- Ability to speak a second language is highly regarded (preferably Vietnamese or Chinese)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please limit your resume and cover letter to no more than one page and 300 words, respectively. Due to high volume of applications, only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Please feel free to email us for more information or enquiries. STRICTLY NO PHONE ENQUIRIES.
Application close date: 30 May 2017